WFAE, an award-winning public radio station serving the Charlotte region for more than 35 years, seeks an Office Coordinator, who will serve as the Receptionist, as well as provide administrative assistance to executive leadership. The Office Coordinator will support colleagues with various administrative tasks in support of our mission.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a public radio fan and mission-minded office professional. Make an impact on the community. Work with a team of smart, collaborative colleagues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for greeting WFAE guests with a polite, professional manner representative of WFAE’s brand.
• Oversee supply budget and ordering and other organizational administrative tasks.
• Responsible for office equipment operation, mail and cleaning break rooms.
• Provide assistance with mailings, donor research, addressing donor issues over the phone/in person and attending station events.
• Meeting planning and coordination.
• Basic bookkeeping.
• Liaison to building management for maintenance issues.
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
• Assist in vendor relationship management.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Familiarity with public radio required
• Proficiency in Microsoft office suite required
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in a professional environment.
• Hands on experience with office equipment such as copiers and postage meters.
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles, use of donor software or Quickbooks a plus.
• Professional attitude and appearance.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Send cover letter including salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Office Coordinator in the subject line.