Clean Juice is a Certified Organic juice bar serving guests fresh pressed juices, smoothies, acai bowls and other bites. We also offer cold-press juice selections and cleanses to our guests in order to promote a healthy body and support a strong soul.
The Juicerista’s primary job function is to prepare menu items according to Clean Juice’s standards.
• Deliver an exceptional guest experience.
• Deliver a quality product in a timely fashion.
• Practice strong communication skills to communicate effectively with our guests and team leadership.
• Make decisions based on what is right for our guests.
• Maintain a clean work environment.
• Manage all monetary exchanges in the store by taking orders and ringing up transactions.
• Adhere to company standards, including personal hygiene and appearance.
• Adhere to health department codes regarding food sanitation and handling.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
• Have a strong work ethic, positive energy and outstanding attitude.
• Desire to work in a healthy, fast-paced, fun environment.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.