Search Engine Marketing Manager
The SEM Manager is an expert in pay-per-click (PPC) marketing. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager will oversee all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as social advertising platforms Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube. A successful SEM Manager will effectively monitor the paid search budget and work with the SEO and Marketing team in order to maximize ROI and drive traffic and customers.
• Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
• Monitor, report and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
• Oversee implementation of tracking code, such as UTMs, Facebook pixels and Call Rail tracking, to properly track all campaigns.
• Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns.
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
• Research and analyze competitor advertising.
• Deliver reports and recommendations to clients.
• BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field.
• 3-5 years of experience managing PPC.
• Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across search engines and social media platforms.
• Well versed in performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
• Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing.
• Understanding of landing page UX and familiarity with Unbounce preferred.
• Experience with SEM measurement and reporting tools.
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports.
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate testing.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Contract to hire.
• 40 hours per week.
• Salary range is $55,000-$65,000 (commensurate with experience).
Send resume and cover letter to Addison@ravenelconsulting.com.