THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Named one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work 5 years in a row and ranked #1 in five Best in KLAS categories in 2017, industry-leader Premier, Inc. is seeking a driven and experienced high-performing Digital Marketing Manager to join its dynamic and growing Marketing Team.
Premier is seeking an analytical, highly motivated and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help implement, measure and optimize a variety of interactive campaigns and online initiatives. Our ideal candidate has expert knowledge in paid search (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), onsite optimization, web site management and ecommerce. It would be a plus if you have display advertising/ retargeting, A/B testing and analytic experience.
Major responsibilities include:
• Plan and execute digital strategies in multiple mediums like search, display and web based marketing.
• Own all aspects of both organic and paid SEM; management, implementation and analysis of program, including keyword research, campaign strategy, creative, bid management and an on-going optimization.
• Conceptualize, develop and execute measurable and actionable tests across digital properties (websites, mobile, applications, landing pages, etc.) to increase conversion rates and drive revenue.
• Provide in-depth reporting and data analysis (with support from analytics team) to problem solve, identify opportunities and communicate key performance trends to the organization.
• Manage multiple outside agencies, as well as work with internal and external teams to help define web analytics goals/KPIs by property.
Education and work experience:
• High School/GED required.
• Bachelors preferred.
• 5+ years of related digital marketing experience.
• 5-10 years of applicable experience preferred.
Role specific competencies include:
• Expert knowledge of Google AdWords, PPC, display/retargeting and search marketing.
• Knowledge of Internet marketing metrics: conversion rate, clickthrough rate, internal and external benchmarking, ROI analysis, etc.
• Experience in SEO, keyword research, density analysis, reporting and link building tools (e.g., SEO-Moz, KeywordDiscovery, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc).
• Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, etc. and ability to converse with designers, developers and UX partners.
• Experience in landing page optimization, A/B testing and analytics.
• E-commerce, CTP and TTP experience a plus.
• Experience with Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics and Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM).
Premier is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.