THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Key leadership position in the pursuit to use marketing leverage technology as a competitive advantage. This position will be responsible for driving development of the enterprise marketing technology roadmap in partnership with IT. This leader will rationalize existing capabilities and tools while assessing opportunities to expand and fill prioritized gaps.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ongoing assessment with internal stakeholders to identify capability needed to support ever evolving marketing and communications (primarily digital) strategies and align the needs with innovative solutions in the marketplace.
• Develop roadmap of prioritized marketing and communications technology capability investments in partnership with IT.
• Develop high level functional and business requirements for marketing platforms in partnership with IT.
• Align and rationalize marketing platforms to increase seamless integration within marketing operations processes.
• Identify opportunities to best leverage existing capabilities broadly across marketing enterprise (e.g. increase marketing operations automation).
• BA/BS required, Masters degree preferred.
• 10+ years of business/application knowledge – knowledge/expertise in multiple and inter-dependent applications.
• 10+ years of progressive leadership experience as key influencer in design and operations of technology solutions.
• Strong ability to influence.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Direct experience partnering with Marketing IT function.
• Able to manage multiple high priority tasks or projects at a single time.
• Broad knowledge of marketing technologies and communications/messaging.
systems, particularly digital delivery systems.
• Program and project management for technology projects.
• Deep expertise in marketing operations processes.
• 10+ years experience as subject matter expert in Digital Marketing platforms including Adobe, SAS, Unica, Salesforce.com/Exact Target and/or Oracle Real Time Decisioning.