THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Our customers trust 2ULaundry with their most treasured garments because of our unwavering commitment to the perfect customer experience and our obsessive passion for quality. Behind the scenes? We come to work happy, because magical moments can only be created by magical people. We always have our customer experience in mind as we continue to grow our business and we take our employees experience just as seriously. We make sure our team members have the runway for growth, the feedback and transparency needed to continuously evolve in their professional development and the support needed to do incredible work. 2ULaundry is growing rapidly since launching in 2016. We have raised over $2.5M in funding, were voted Startup of the Year in 2016 and recently joined the globally recognized Techstars Accelerator Program in Atlanta, GA. We are a collaborative team of 35 people across marketing, operations, customer experience, product, data, finance and engineering, with offices in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA.
2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life starting with a new experience and solution to the world’s most hated household chore…laundry. We merge next generation logistics technology, an innovative cleaning process and an old-fashioned dedication to customer satisfaction to create millions of hours of free time for our customers and even more magical moments for their families.
2ULaundry is hiring a part-time (potentially remote) Customer Care Agent to join our Charlotte-based Customer Care Team. In this role, you will provide customer support via multiple customer service channels. You will have the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of the business, provide an exceptional user experience and build other skills including analytics, sales and more.
• Starting hours are Monday-Friday, 1-7 p.m. (30+ hours/week).
• This is a part-time position with the potential to move to full-time after 90 days.
• You must be able to be flexible with working hours. Your schedule will shift based on business needs and could include additional weekday and potentially weekend coverage.
• You must be able to work remotely 2-5 days/week.
What you’ll do:
• Provide exceptional, above and beyond customer support.
• Respond to customer inquiries via phone, text, email and online chat and provide creative and thoughtful solutions to their requests.
• Master our product, offerings and internal systems to ensure thorough and clear communication and enforcement of business policies.
• Capture and close referrals and new sales opportunities.
• Work with the Customer Care Analyst and other internal teams to identify and solve for daily and long-term operational issues.
• A 4-year degree, whether completed or currently earning.
• Customer service experience preferred. Excellent communication skills are a must.
• Experience working remotely. This role may evolve into a part/full-time remote position.
• You’re empathetic. You have a true passion for delighting customers and can easily put yourself in their shoes.
• You’re a team-player, willing to take on any task, big or small and have an exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude and high personal accountability.
• You’re detail oriented, comfortable with multi-tasking and can address a high volume of inbound requests.
• You can follow company policies while working in the best interest of the customers.
• You’re interested in startups and have a willingness to be flexible with our growth, especially in regards to scheduling and hours.
What you’ll get:
• Competitive hourly rate.
• The chance to join an office filled with passionate, smart and happy people that encourage rapid professional growth.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and “Customer Care Agent” in the subject line.