Investment Banking Marketing Program Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies, leading brand strategy, leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses, executing customer messaging across all channels and touch points and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
The Wells Fargo Securities Marketing team is seeking a seasoned marketing professional to manage and support strategic marketing initiatives for the Investment Banking & Capital Markets (IBCM) business. The role requires consultation with IBCM business heads and managers and front-line investment banking teams, combined with strong B2B marketing skills, to help build the Wells Fargo Securities brand, reach C-level customers and prospects and create awareness of the investment banking products and services we offer to middle market and corporate clients. They will help create, enhance and maintain cohesive marketing programs for these businesses and ensure that our marketing materials adhere to all branding, legal and compliance standards and regulatory requirements.
• Act as marketing liaison for IBCM business needs by applying a customer-centric view and developing industry knowledge and insight into the competitive landscape, products and services offered and industry trends.
• Management and execution of new and existing initiatives from development to delivery and for implementation and measurement of marketing programs.
• Proactively identify and assess needs and deliver value to clients wherever possible, even in situations where a clear project may not yet have been initiated.
• Partner with colleagues in COEs to work together in collaborative efforts to develop initiatives that drive revenue growth.
• Ability to travel domestically.
Key projects include, but not limited to:
• Marketing initiatives that drive brand recognition and revenue growth for IBCM’s industry and product groups.
• Advertising campaigns in national and regional channels, as well as sponsorship ads.
• Customer acquisition and retention strategies to leverage IBCM client base and relationships across Wholesale.
• Targeted email campaigns reaching corporate clients and prospects.
• Content-rich events for C-level clients, working closely with IBCM, Wholesale business partners and the Meetings & Events team.
• Measuring/assessing the impact of marketing programs on target audience awareness and consideration.
• 6+ years of marketing experience.
• 3+ years financial services B2B marketing experience with a focus on C-suite corporate client audience.
• Investment banking marketing and/or business experience.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
• Proven ability to assess, balance and prioritize competing demands.
• Consultation, leadership and influencing skills with a focus on driving change and achieving buy-in from business partners.
• Ability to work in a heavily regulated, matrixed environment.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.