THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website at www.movement.com.
The Social Media Specialist at Movement Mortgage is a critical role on the corporate communications and marketing team for one of the fastest-growing financial services companies in the country.
The Social Media Specialist at Movement Mortgage is a critical role on the communications team for one of the fastest-growing financial services companies in the country. The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in social media platforms, behaviors and trends. The Social Media Specialist must be a highly creative, self-starter who specializes in content creation. He/She will be an authority on how to effectively schedule, manage, analyze, report and react to social media content, engagement and audiences. We’re looking for a rising star who can collaborate with amazing writers, videographers and designers to share the Movement story and gain new fans.
• Lead social media strategy for Movement, its brands and key executives.
• Manage corporate social media platforms and initiatives across all Movement brands as part of the corporate communications team.
• Create engaging content and develop strategies for social media across all brands and platforms.
• Coordinate with creative and content teams to maximize impact of content campaigns.
• Develop social media programs to measure and increase engagement with an awareness of Movement’s brand.
• Collect and analyze social media metrics, such as audience, impressions and engagement, among others.
• Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and report key metrics from social media campaigns.
• Collaborate with various Movement business unit leaders on social media marketing initiatives to support business goals and strategic initiatives.
• Collaborate with members of the corporate and regional marketing departments to integrate with and complement marketing strategies across multiple channels.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent writing, oral communication and storytelling skills are critical.
• Able to write and copyedit engaging social media content/captions.
• Self-starter with a history of both content ideation and execution in an individual contributor role.
• High priority on customer service, detail and accuracy.
• Strong planning and organizational skills while juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills that promote teamwork, productivity and healthy working relationships with others.
• Innovative, collaborative and willing to learn and grow as part of a cohesive team.
• Ability to translate broad and complex ideas and concepts into clear and compelling communications.
• Proactive with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
Nice to have
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
• Knowledge of home buying, mortgages and residential real estate preferred.
Why work here:
• Competitive pay.
• Medical, dental and life insurance.
• Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%).
• Excellent career growth opportunity.
• Fun, team-focused working environment.
• Employee driven community outreach program.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.