Ranger Construction Company is a commercial general contractor specializing in up-fits, renovation and maintenance of office, industrial and medical properties in Charlotte and surrounding areas.
The Office Administrator will provide the first point of contact for our customers and vendors and also provide assistance to members of the Ranger team, with specific support role for our Service Division (Ranger ONE-CALL). We are seeking a friendly, enthusiastic and professional person to fill this position.
We have a fast paced, casual office environment, where a focus on customer service and a can-do attitude are required. Ranger offers competitive benefits, including paid time off, holiday pay, medical, dental and vision insurance and an IRA.
• Answer incoming calls and take thorough messages and assist all office visitors.
• Process mail and deliveries.
• Order/manage office supplies.
• Assist with employee hiring/exit process.
• Manage employee phones and devices (order, repairs, set up, instruction).
• Order/manage employee uniforms and logo’d material.
• Manage auto fleet records (registrations, inspections, maintenance, etc).
• Manage office equipment (copy/postage/etc).
• Assist planning and set up of company meetings and functions.
• Office Support for managers and staff – to include filing, copying, document prep.
• For Ranger ONE-CALL – approximately 50% of the time, work under the direction of the One Call Management to assist them in all matters relating to this division. This work will include initial screening and directing of service calls, filing, generate work orders, schedule and follow up on work orders, accounts receivable follow up, track updates on projects and customers and fill in for One Call Director and Coordinator in their absence.
• Various management administrative support duties as assigned.
• Hours are 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Requirements and qualifications:
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Strong organizational skills.
• Professional written and phone communication skills.
• Ability to work in fast paced, open office environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Great people skills with focus on customer service.
• Self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude to assist customers and other Ranger employees.
• Ability to problem solve in independent, creative and enthusiastic manner.
• Must be able to climb office stairs multiple times a day.
Send resume and any questions email@example.com and include the subject “Office Administrator”. No phone calls please.