Established, medium-sized law firm seeking paralegal to support a team in practice areas of Estate Planning, Probate & Estate Administration and Elder Law.
• Preparation of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Deeds and other estate planning documents.
• Preparation of accountings for estate and trust administration cases.
• Heavy client interaction and correspondence.
• Managing attorney calendars, scheduling appointments and tracking deadlines.
• Managing client files.
• Timekeeping, client billing and payment processing.
Who you are:
• Must have a polished appearance, be personable, professional and detail-oriented.
• Excellent organizational, communication, problem-solving and basic accounting skills a must.
• Must be a self-starter and quick-learner with the ability to independently prioritize.
• College degree or paralegal certificate required.
• Prior professional office experience and at least 1-2 years of legal experience required.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as a .pdf file and titled “17-month-day Paralegal Position – Your Full Name Resume.” For example, a resume submitted for Jane Smith on November 9, 2017 should be titled, “17-11-09 Paralegal Position – Jane Smith.” Cover letters should be dated and titled in a similar format – “17-month-day Paralegal Position – Your Full Name Cover Letter.”