Ironpaper is a results-driven digital agency based in New York City and Charlotte, NC. We help companies achieve core business objectives using digital channels.
We’re hiring a digital marketer (3-5 YOE) who loves inbound marketing and wants to grow their skills rapidly. Both a background with analytics and a passion for learning are key. B2B lead generation experience, writing skills and automation chops with HubSpot are are a plus.
Responsibilities for this position include defining inbound marketing strategy and content marketing plans, running inbound campaigns, researching and presenting ideas to clients.
Our team of 30+ marketers, designers, developers, writers and specialists is growing quickly. Our clients see us as inbound advisers and trusted confidants and strategists — so we’re looking for a smart, passionate inbound marketer to help lead 3-5 client projects.
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate would be self-driven, passionate about learning and friendly. Additionally, the candidate should be a digital marketer and possess skills in inbound marketing and analytics. Strong communication skills are also important, because we need to communicate our ideas to other team members and clients.
• 3-5 years of professional experience as an inbound marketer, in both planning and executing inbound programs.
• Can work full-time in Charlotte, NC.
• Has a propensity or desire to learn web analytics: Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc.
• Practices strong communication skills.
• Has experience in AdWords and PPC campaigns.
• Is both analytical and creative.
• Can meet our continuing education certification requirements (4-6 certifications during the first year).
• Possesses a desire for ongoing learning in digital marketing and analytics.