CRM Data Analyst
Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. has an opportunity for a Digital Program Analyst in our support center in Charlotte, North Carolina. This position will be responsible for developing our customer relationship management (CRM) platform as well as providing day-to-day support for digital initiatives. The role requires working collaboratively with various departments within the company. Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
CRM – data analytics and campaign management
• Analyze CRM data and provide insights into our customers.
• Partner with Analytics and Marketing Departments to design, build and execute campaigns within the CRM platform.
• Evaluate and analyze campaign performance. Present analysis and recommendations for improving future campaigns.
• Maintain quarterly campaign schedule.
• Build and maintain dashboard depicting key metrics relating to all digital initiatives.
• Work with third party vendor to further enhance CRM capabilities.
Mobile app – payment and loyalty
• Maintain existing processes which include but are not limited to ensuring new stores are set up and configured to accept mobile payment and confirming both company and franchise location data reflected within the app is accurate.
• Ensure customer facing visuals (sliders) are continually updated and align to our marketing strategy.
• Assist with other initiatives as needed.
• Monitor and respond to all mobile app customer questions and requests in a timely manner. When applicable work with third party vendor to submit issues and follow up to ensure resolution. Track requests and provide recommendations for future app releases.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
• Two to three years of relevant work experience.
• Experience with CRM systems.
• Familiar with mobile apps within the QSR industry.
• Comfortable with research and analyzing data.
• Ability to effectively communicate ideas, concepts and results.
• Familiar with project management.