Part-Time Dental Hygienist
Lineberger Dentistry, a fresh, fairly new, single-doctor, private-practice, family dentistry office located in Elizabeth, is a growing practice with an entrepreneurial vibe and up-to-date technology and equipment (we like to think we’re ahead of the curve). #SmilesOverEverything.
Hours of operation:
• Monday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Tuesday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Wednesday 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
• Thursday 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• 1-3+ years of professional experience shining up teeth, and making patients smile.
• Motivated, organized, professional and punctual (5 minutes early).
• A positive, proactive vibe with a willingness to learn and participate actively in our small, growing team.
• Someone who talks to patients (of any age or experience) for five minutes and makes them feel like the center of the universe.
• A people person with a serious and genuine appreciation for the power of the patient experience and long-standing relationships with patients and families.
Position is for 2 days per week to start, with hopes of being full time within a few months.