Personal Lines Insurance Sales Producer
Our company is comprised of passionate people who strive for excellence while demonstrating servant leadership in everything we do. Here are the basics: we work hard, we have fun and we make a difference. Due to growth, we are seeking an Insurance Sales Producer.
An exciting opportunity to impact and help grow Movement Insurance! Manage a pre-determined territory by maintaining existing and building new relationships with referral sources. To sell and advise clients on insurance products.
• Work with existing referral database and cultivate a sphere of influence in order to obtain sales opportunities from within Movement Mortgage, as well as any outside relationships that offer an opportunity for sales leads.
• Maintain current and thorough knowledge of market conditions, coverages and carrier underwriting and product knowledge.
• Offer recommendations to management, as needed.
• Maintain positive relationships with insurance carriers, so as to either achieve or retain a favorable status for Movement Insurance.
Skills and experience:
• 1 year previous sales experience working with personal lines of insurance (home and auto), preferred.
• P&C insurance license required.
• Self-starter with excellent time management, adaptability, organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Present self in professional manner and able to interact with all levels of organization and outside contacts.
• Ability to manage new and existing relationships.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills – including Microsoft Office and industry-specific computer software.
• Working knowledge of applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
• Competitive pay.
• Medical, dental and life insurance.
• Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%).
• Excellent career growth opportunity.
• Fun, team-focused working environment.
• Employee driven community outreach program.
Email resume to email@example.com.