THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Receptionist is responsible for answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls, ensuring callers reach a live voice and have an excellent customer service experience. The call volume ranges from 300 to 450 calls a day and is serviced by two Receptionists. The position is responsible for welcoming visitors, vendors and guests to the company, offering refreshments and having them wait in the lobby or accompanying them to the appropriate areas. This position is also responsible for a variety of office support duties which include but are not limited to, disbursing incoming faxes, reporting and following up on building maintenance issues, maintaining spreadsheets and writing corporate thank you notes and giving out employee birthday cards. Interactions with all members of the FIG team, vendors, clients, agents and home office representatives occur on any given day. There are no certifications, licenses or supervisory responsibilities required for this position. To learn more about Financial Independence Group and our culture, please visit www.figmarketing.com.
• Answer phones using correct grammatical speech and a courteous tone, even when confronted with assertive callers. Transfer callers to correct employees or their voice mail as needed. Greet visitors in a friendly manner and contact employee of their arrival in a timely manner. Offer water and/or coffee and have them sit in lobby for their party to come get them. Method of measurement is speed, accuracy and call monitoring for grammar, tone and ability to appropriately direct calls
• Work with other receptionist to complete the following tasks, disburse voice mail messages and faxes from general mailbox accurately to employees or distribution groups in a timely manner. Change holiday/bad weather messages on general mailbox as needed. Reconcile and maintain petty cash box. Announce visitors on message board daily. Water plants throughout the office as needed. Schedule building maintenance and follow up with vendors as needed. Sign for any incoming packages and notify Office Support to distribute. Write corporate thank you cards as needed using good handwriting and appropriate messaging. Give employees their birthday cards on or before their birthday. Maintain a well presented front desk and lobby area. Method of measurement is observation by supervisor, accuracy of completed tasks
• Supports FIG in a variety of other duties, responsibilities and/or projects as required by supervisor. Method of measurement is observation of willingness and accuracy of completed task.
Education, experience and other requirements:
• A minimum of a high school diploma with 2 years of multi-line phone experience.
• A 2 or 4 year degree is preferred.
• Interpersonal communication skills are a must.
• Must be able to sit for lengthy periods of time.
• A strong commitment to a team culture, professional appearance and positive attitude is required.
Knowledge and skills:
• Must be familiar with Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Must be able to operate copiers, scanners and other office technology.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Must be able to interact with others while maintaining a consistently pleasing and professional attitude.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.