THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Relationship managers are the face of Bank of America in our financial centers, bringing our products and services to life for all of our clients. They focus the majority of their time deepening relationships by connecting customers to sales specialists and offering appropriate financial solutions and services to both individual and small business clients.
As part of our team, you will have access to industry leading solutions and a team of dedicated product specialists, all designed to meet the unique life priorities of your clients – things like managing expenses, building wealth, managing debt, buying a home, saving for college or planning for unexpected life events. As part of the Financial Center Academy at Bank of America, you will benefit from personal coaching, clearly defined career paths, robust training programs and ongoing development opportunities, including a 10-week new hire program.
• Ability to learn and understand technology to assist customers with self-service needs.
• Proven results exceeding goals in a customer-centric, results-driven environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in dialogue, convey sincere interest in building/deepening relationships and demonstrate a commitment to providing personalized service.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with others outside of reporting authority to achieve shared goals.
• Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems independently or escalate as needed to promote customer satisfaction.
• Ability to build solid relationships with teammates, business partners and specialists by fostering teamwork, partnership and collaboration.
• Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our customers’ financial lives.
• Demonstrates initiative, a commitment to continuous learning and the ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements.
• Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to meet customers’ needs.
• Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize and delegate while delivering results.
• Strong communication skills (including verbal, non-verbal, written and presentation) and active listening skills.
• Availability to work weekends and/or extended hours as required to operate the business.
• Experience in financial services and prior knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
• Knowledge of banking (credit and deposit) products and services.
• Prior sales experience in a salary plus incentive environment with individual sales goals where goals were met or exceeded routinely.
• Prior experience servicing and delighting customers.