Camelot 3PL Software is a 30+ year old software firm located in Charlotte, NC, equipped with a talented staff of software designers, programmers and consultants. We develop, sell and support software for the 3rd party logistics industry, which includes public warehousing and transportation companies. Our application is developed upon the Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
We empower our clients with innovative technology solutions by developing superior, value priced software to surpass industry competition. Our solutions enable our clients to run their businesses more efficiently by enhancing their customer service and reducing costs. We strive to offer personal service and are committed to satisfying our clients’ individual needs.
Who you are:
Are you an impact player? Do you like to work in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities and deadlines? If you tell someone you are going to do something, do they know with certainty it will be completed accurately and correctly? Can you plan and prioritize your day without being micro-managed? If you like to solve problems, provide structure and are
driven to be accurate, we want to talk to you.
• Creating, assigning and managing work that is requested and assigned to Camelot’s various resources and departments.
• Supporting technical and sales staff in providing and maintaining excellent customer service and relations.
• Managing resources and documentation for new and existing operational/departmental policies and procedures.
• Analyzing and reporting KPI’s (key performance indicators), as well as devising ideas and processes to improve productivity.
• Willingness to learn Project Management techniques for future Camelot opportunities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Capable of organizing and coordinating new and on-going tasks between various parties and resources.
• BSBA degree in either Management or Computer Information Systems.
• Project Management experience is a plus.
• MS Office Excel and Word proficiency is required.
• Company offers a full benefit program including medical, dental, 401K, paid vacation, sick and holidays.
• Opportunities for advancement in our growing company.
• Compensation will be negotiated based on experience and skills- this is an entry level position.
Email resume to email@example.com.