Corporate Sales Recruiter (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
LendingTree was founded in 1996 by CEO Doug Lebda to help people comparison shop and get a great deal on the single biggest transaction of their lives: their mortgage. Since then, we’ve facilitated over 65 million loan requests, while becoming a household name. Today we do much more than mortgages. We are the #1 online marketplace in the US for consumers to comparison shop for mortgages, personal loans, credit cards, student loans, auto loans and insurance. We have established relationships with millions of customers who engage with us through our My LendingTree portal, giving them access to free credit scores and money saving alerts. We are on a mission to help consumers save money and better their lives.
We’re publicly traded (TREE), we’re financially sound and we’re in the top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies. If you’re looking for an opportunity with a dynamic company that is fanatically pro-consumer and that champions your entrepreneurial spirit, then you’ve come to the right place.
Our business and customer base is growing at an exciting and rapid pace. We are looking for a hard-working Recruiter to join our team and spearhead our inside sales recruiting program. The Recruiter will be responsible for hiring a high-volume of top talent into the organization while delivering a top-notch candidate experience.
• We’re highly selective and you’ll be working with other great HR professionals.
• We’re profitable and we can afford the latest technologies and some impressive benefits and perks.
• 500 employees and minimal bureaucracy.
• Develop relationships with our sales management team, learn how to best partner with them to drive effective and high caliber recruitment efforts at a high-volume.
• Assist with the creation of strategy to attract and hire top talent.
• Build and grow a pipeline of qualified candidates.
• Screen qualified candidates and build a network of the top passive talent.
• Facilitate interviews with hiring managers and team.
• Conduct research on competitive companies and implement a sourcing strategy to capture talent.
• Scour social networks and the local community for new networking and sourcing opportunities.
• Constantly look for process improvements and ways to enhance candidate experience.
Experience, training and education:
• 1-3 years direct sourcing and recruiting experience required.
• Experience recruiting high volume in a high growth environment.
• Experience with an ATS, i.e. Greenhouse.
• Bachelor degree preferred.
• Agency experience a plus.
• Experience recruiting inside sales professionals a plus.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedure within Recruiting field
• Ultimate team player, willing and excited to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process with a positive attitude/ can-do spirit
• Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
• Ideal candidates will be highly motivated and self-directed.
• Interest in working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects, deadlines and competing demands.
• Ability to effectively prioritize heavy workload and manage changes in direction
• Unique entrepreneurial environment. We’re a start-up company in publicly traded suit. Read: we have a lot of fun and can afford the grown-up toys.
• We’re making a real difference in the financial lives of consumers. The work you’ll do here matters.
• Dress code – we don’t have one. (Flip flops, shorts, jeans, whatever).
• We don’t even keep track of how many paid vacation days you take! (of course, your manager’s approval is needed before you take off on that family vacation).
• Cool perks like $3 catered lunches Mon. – Thurs., free bagels every Fri. and on-site gym (employees are encouraged to work out during the day).
Our clothes are casual and relaxed and our work ethic is highly professional. It is our culture for each team member to challenge the status quo, express their opinions and to stand up, ask for the ball and run with it to meet our aggressive goals. We also have a lot of fun together! We’re always looking for the best, brightest, high energy, results-driven Rock Stars to join our team. We reward innovation, creativity and the ability to just get stuff done.