Recently named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work, Elements Brands is located in the heart of South End across the street from Sycamore Brewery. We have an informal, results-focused work environment that is just as likely to collaborate on a new product release as we are to share happy hour on a Thursday.
Our brands include:
• eb5: anti-aging skin care products with a cult following
• Rockin’ Green: Eco-Friendly detergent and cleaning supplies
• TriLASTIN: Stretch mark repair and prevention products
• Tropical Sands: Biodegradable sunscreen products for sensitive reef environments
• KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris
• Nurture My Body: High end, organic personal care products (sunscreen, shampoo, body lotion, etc)
• Ski Balm: Sun and windburn protection for winter sports
• Skedattle: Natural bug repellent
If you get excited about ecommerce analytics, SEO rankings, ad copy, conversion rates and landing pages, this job is for you. We are looking for someone with nerd-level passion for digital marketing. We’ll give you all the ingredients you need for success – a portfolio of products with broad appeal, good conversion rates, cutting edge software tools and unlimited ad budgets (assuming you hit your CPA targets). Our digital marketing team has responsibility for our entire organic and paid traffic stack – Adwords, Facebook Ads, SEO, landing page copy, conversion rates and even pricing. As an immediate, impactful member of our growing team, we’ll throw you into the deep end and expect you to learn as you go.
• Design and optimize Google Adwords and Facebook Ads campaigns and funnels.
• Identify and attack onsite and offsite SEO opportunities or problems.
• Write and optimize on-site content for ranking, conversion, viral marketing and/or link building.
• Brainstorm potential digital marketing campaigns with a focus on a variety of SEO deliverables (traffic, links, social shares, etc).
• Monitor competitor rankings and bids – defend our search positions and ad campaigns.
• Monitor Google analytics for daily, weekly, monthly and annual trends – identify trends and optimize based on those insights.
• Stay up to date on all industry trends and technologies.
The best candidate will have:
• Experience building and managing AdWords and Facebook campaigns.
• Experience in SEO and white-hat optimization techniques.
• Experience working with and reporting to multiple clients (agency experience is a plus).
• A passion for analytics and rankings (if you find yourself looking at Google Analytics Real-Time graph more than once a day, this is a plus).
• A focus on measurable results and return on ad spend – you take pride in designing profitable campaigns.
• An aptitude for experimenting, failing fast and iterating rapidly.
• Curiosity about everything digital marketing. You enjoy your morning coffee with the latest article about SEO or E-Commerce best practices.
Commensurate with experience. Paid vacation and holidays. Healthcare reimbursement and 401(k) available.
Submit resume (with GPA) via email with a PDF attachment (not MS Word) to colby@ElementsBrands.com with the subject “E-Commerce Associate”. Any applications not submitted as PDF or without the correct subject line will not be considered.