Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. has an opportunity for a Marketing Analyst in our support center in Charlotte, North Carolina. We are looking for a marketing analyst that has good communication skills, both verbal and written and demonstrates a team-oriented, goal-and results-driven work ethic. The role requires working collaboratively with the various departments within the company. The role will be responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, trends, competitors and current campaigns.
Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits program.
• Examine a campaign’s return on investment.
• Identify new market opportunities.
• Complete concept-testing for new products.
• Perform extensive market research.
• Determine brand perceptions and reputations.
• Evaluate market penetration.
• Develop groups and solicit customer feedback.
• Analyze marketing metrics to identify cause and effect relationships.
• Identify positive financial outcomes to increase profitability.
• Create databases and capture market data.
• Analyze competitors.
• Assess promotional needs.
• Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels and marketing outlets.
• Develop sales strategies in tandem with marketing department.
• Meet with clients to ascertain marketing goals.
• Create questionnaires and surveys.
• Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
• Generate reports that analyze competition and customers.
• Offer insights about product potentials.
• Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
• Cross-function collaboration with other departments within the company.
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 2-3 years of experience in the field.
• Must demonstrate expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Submit resume via email to email@example.com.