Senior Manager – Business Development, Production Services
NASCAR Productions seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Senior Manager- Business Development, Production Services based in our Charlotte, NC office. The Senior Manager, Business Development Production Services is responsible for working with the industry, including teams, sponsors and agencies to generate revenue for productions.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Working with teams, sponsors and agencies to generate revenue for productions.
• Generates quotes to new and existing clients based on production project scope.
• Responsible for working with project managers on details of projects, billing and delivery.
• Oversees project details from inception to delivery of product.
• Manages resources with project managers to ensure project stays within budget.
• Ensures client’s needs are met.
• Works with Sales Coordinator to draft contracts and report all used resources for billing.
• Attend client meetings to determine client needs/satisfaction, etc.
• Works with Production and Project Management to ensure project specifications and timelines are scheduled and met.
• Works with Creative Director to create presentations and pitches to clients.
• Ensures quality control on finished products.
• Coordinates client follow up and thank you letters or gifts.
• Attends shoots as needed.
• Travel, 25-30%.
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of 6 years production or sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other skills and abilities:
• Presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of broadcasting and post production.
• Must be well organized and be flexible to shifting priorities.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to build professional relationships.
• Relationships in the NASCAR industry are preferred
• Account management and agency experience preferred.
We are a company unlike any other. At NASCAR, you will find a community of diverse individuals respectful of our history, with an eye towards the future. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won’t take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR.
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, age, color, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, or any characteristic that is protected by law. Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs.