Comporium is a diversified communications company providing a Quintuple Play of five services – voice, video, data, wireless and security – at the retail level; as well as, providing security monitoring and directory publishing for its industry customers. Under this concept, the Comporium Group is uniquely positioned to offer customers a one-stop-shopping for all their communications needs.
Implements continuous conversion rate improvement programs for Comporium’s online channels through research and analytics utilizing best-practices.
• Use analytics tools to continuously improve key online Revenue and CX/UX metrics, through testing and research, as designated by the Online Channel Manager.
• Work with the online channel team to manage email marketing and shopping cart abandonment email procedures to drive traffic and reclaim lost shoppers for the channels.
• Work with various workgroups on customer feedback and update product listings/landing pages to optimize customer experience and conversions.
• Collaborate with various workgroups to ensure all technical requirements are met for success of the online sales channel.
• Create custom reports that track behavior, engagement, traffic and conversion.
Monitor competitors’ strategies, offers, products and pricing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Information/Design, Computer Science or equivalent technical background required.
• 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce systems with demonstrated improvement in Conversion Rate Optimization and UX.
• Expert working knowledge of Google Analytics. General knowledge of off-the-shelf eCommerce platforms like Woo Commerce, Shopify, BigCommerce. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all internal/external teams, departments and management to achieve business goals.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and aggressive deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Basic CSS/HTML programming skills (preferred). Basic graphic design and web design skills (preferred).
• General knowledge of SEO best practices.
• General knowledge of digital advertising and marketing automation platforms (Search, PPC, Social, Hubspot).
• Google Analytics Certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Contractor. We firmly believe that our company is only as good as the people we employ.