Volunteer Programs Manager
The Humane Society of Charlotte (HSC) is seeking a Volunteer Programs Manager. This position is mission-driven and works closely with the Vice President of Community Programs.
• Developing volunteer training curriculum.
• Coordinating and scheduling volunteer classes and orientations.
• Providing meaningful training and coaching for active volunteers.
• Continuously monitoring and evaluating current volunteer work assignments.
• Cultivating new volunteers through creative outreach strategies.
• Assisting with organization-wide events and new projects and maintaining detailed documentation of current volunteer protocols, programs, training and communications.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate must be skilled at creating and delivering innovative and engaging training, be comfortable speaking to groups of people, be detail-oriented and have excellent communication, computer, and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree or qualifying work experience.
• Minimum of 1 year of supervisory and program development experience preferred.
• Previous experience as a volunteer or supervising volunteers is a plus.
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.