Jr. Business Analyst
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Extremely well-financed and fast-paced tech start-up with an industry leading software in merchandising solutions.
• Company has experienced significant growth due to process efficiency and exciting new leadership team with decades of collected experience, focusing in transforming start-up companies into successful and stable mid-sized businesses.
• Collaborates and supports large Fortune 50 companies with product and merchandising solutions.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Opportunity to make large impact within an organization anticipating substantial growth.
• Developing and working alongside C-level officers with heavy input on company’s path of success.
• Fast-paced, collaborative and empathetic culture.
What you will do:
• Support file processing and be able to manipulate data and observe trends.
• Contribute to overall round trip testing strategy for a client.
• Validate services using client data.
• Report data issues to client and defects to development teams.
• Validate workarounds during test and support during warranty.
• Perform data reconciliation.
• Prepare reports on client data.
How you are qualified:
• Degree in Supply Chain, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any other Business-related degree.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Analytical and problem solving tendencies.
• Detail orientated with ability to step away from the details to view overall objective.
• Strong familiarity with spreadsheet and database applications (Excel – Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc).