Senior Marketing Analyst
Ally Financial Inc. (NYSE: ALLY) is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers and corporate clients. Ally’s legacy dates back to 1919 and the company was redesigned in 2009 with a distinctive brand, innovative approach and relentless focus on its customers. Ally has an award-winning online bank (member FDIC), one of the largest full service auto finance operations in the country, a complementary auto-focused insurance business, a growing digital wealth management and online brokerage platform, and a trusted corporate finance business offering capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
The Senior Marketing Analyst role will be responsible for the execution and analysis of database marketing for Ally Bank, specifically (but not exclusively) the direct to consumer auto lending line of business. As an integral part of the marketing analytics team, this experienced analyst will interact with business partners on the marketing team and line of business, as well as external vendors, to identify targeted marketing audiences, lead the execution of campaigns and report findings in order to identify opportunities for enhancements and better targeting.
Business unit/Enterprise function
Deposit Operations services the Deposits organization of Ally Bank. The team consists of over 200 associates across two locations (Ft Washington, PA and Lewisville, TX). The primary focus of the team is to support customers and our contact center teammates with a variety of activities geared around account maintenance, money movement, loss mitigation, complaint handling and projects. The department is divided into 8 teams and each team has associates that provide subject matter expertise specific to their area. Adherence to high quality output is critical along with, timelines, productivity, regulatory adherence and ensuring our culture is forefront in all that we do every day.
• Participate in the upfront strategic planning process of developing targeted multi-channel campaigns (acquisition, up-sell, cross sell), including sizing, scenario testing and in some cases, credit screening.
• Take part in design of experiment ideation and development for the purposes of ensuring adequate structure for maintaining measurable outcomes.
• Responsible for the execution and project management of targeted marketing campaigns based on detailed customer characteristics, legal regulations, statistical models and client requests.
• Analyze and report on campaign performance including responder profiling, statistical significance testing and business case analysis.
• Act as a liaison between business partners and execution team to translate business need into executable requirements and technical specifications.
• Manage work flow and resource planning for campaign execution.
• Conduct detail-oriented team audits of all deliverables to ensure 100% accuracy of campaign data.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining documentation on execution processes.
• 3-7 years of professional experience in marketing campaign management and analysis, preferably in financial services.
• Strong technical abilities leveraging relational databases via programs such as SAS and/or SQL.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• Ability to work with diverse business partners with competing objectives.
• Attention to detail and strong focus on quality.
• Professional communication across roles and functions throughout the organization.
Ally’s compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and pay-for-performance incentives (bonuses) based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program including time off for volunteer opportunities. Ally’s Total Rewards Program is designed to enrich your life at work — and outside of it and includes:
• Industry-leading 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions.
• Wellness program encouraging healthy living with financial rewards.
• Flexible health insurance options including dental and vision.
• Pre-tax Health Savings Account with generous employer contributions.
• Pre-tax commuter benefits.
Other work-life integration benefits including parental and caregiver leave, adoption assistance, backup child and adult/elder day care program, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, LifeMatters® Employee Assistance Program, subsidized and discounted Weight Watchers® program and other employee discount programs.
Ally is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We extend equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic disposition or any other reason protected by law.