AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Established, global leader in its industry with over 100 year history specializing in advanced products and R&D.
• Operates in over 25 locations worldwide with revenues in excess of $1.1 billion.
• Innovative organization that is highly regarded in its industry.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Company offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and opportunities for cross-functional involvement partnering with all aspects of the business.
• Great company culture and people-focused environment.
• Company offers great advancement opportunities.
• Company also offers employee education assistance.
What you will do:
• Processing rebate checks to end customers.
• Reconciling dealer accounts including MSRP holdback.
• Processing of dealer invoices for promotions.
• Processing invoices to dealers for marketing activities.
• Interact with customers on invoicing and accounting concerns.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field.
• 2-3 years of accounting experience.
• SAP experience highly preferred.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.