Event Coordinator & Social Media Manager
Haymaker Restaurant , is the newest restaurant by Chef William Dissen of Asheville’s The Market Place Restaurant – coming to Uptown Charlotte later this year.
We are a group of cooks, farmers, waiters, artisans, organizers, brewers and dishwashers who share a common philosophy about how we eat and in a larger sense, about life. Located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte, Haymaker Restaurant will focus on being a community leader and bringing sustainable, ingredient-driven food and drink to the region in a casual, neighborhood setting. For more information go to www.HaymakerCLT.com.
We are currently looking for an Event Coordinator & Social Media Manager to join our restaurant family.
The Event Coordinator & Social Media Manager ensures our guest experience begins and ends with exceptional service. Haymaker Restaurant is seeking a passionate and motivated individual who can manage the organization of sales and logistics of large, private parties while providing first class and guest-centric service. The position is the first point of contact for special bookings and is responsible for creating loyal customers at Haymaker Restaurant, while acknowledging and thanking our fans and repeat guests. The position will also oversee the daily social media feeds for the restaurant and monthly email newsletters.
• Base salary of $30,000-$40,000 plus percentage of event sales as commission.
• Tenure-based employment incentives.
• Fast-growth company with advancement opportunities.
• Be 21 years of age.
• At least 3 years experience in front of house service environment as service or management personnel.
• Must possess a positive, proactive, constructive teamwork attitude.
• Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a POS system (we use MICROS).
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all managers, employees, guests and purveyors at all business volume levels.
• Must have a working knowledge of the English language.
• Experience selling private parties and events.
• Experience creating events to promote a company.
• Experience creating menus and establishing logistics for private events and dinners.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 lbs.
• Knowledge of social media (i.e. Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
• Experience with photography.
• Graphic Design knowledge a plus.
• Must be able to move and process information quickly.
• Outgoing and sales oriented.
• No drinking, drugs or drama – we are a professional workplace.
• Bachelor’s degree, required.
• 2 years of social media marketing experience, required.
Email resume and references to email@example.com.