Senior Account Executive
RSM is a private marketing agency located in Charlotte, NC that has excelled in the field of retail promotions for the last 21 years. We are strategic retail, consumer promotions and marketing specialists that develop creative and compelling marketing solutions that drive strong return-on-investment, measurable overall performance and outstanding sales at retail and beyond. We pride ourselves on comprehensive planning and flawless execution. Services we provide our clients include. strategic consulting, consumer/retail promotion and merchandising, advertising and media buying, leverage regional marketing and events, and fulfillment and support.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Account Executive that will provide primary day-to-day management and consultation for client accounts. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for maintaining client relationships, the execution of client programs and identifying and securing opportunities for additional account revenue. The Senior Account Executive position is varied and consists of multiple tasks to fulfill required services while meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations.
• Maintains communication with senior management to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
• Leverages a strong primary relationship with the client personnel and understands the core aspects of the client business model to assist in identifying growth opportunities and anticipating client needs.
• Collaborates with senior management on program recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client that drive incremental, measurable return on investment.
• Takes fiscal responsibility for current program budgets and is accurate in forecasting future/potential program revenue and expenditures.
• Possesses broad comprehension of industry trends to include potential business impacts, has the ability to identify future obstacles and opportunities and understands the realities of retail.
• Develops PowerPoint presentations that may include proposals, status updates or post program analysis and presents at meetings.
• Ensures execution of consumer and business-to-business programs to include calling program winners and retail stores, arranging travel, packing promotional kits and program fulfillment.
• Prepares account summaries, financial and operational, as needed for senior management.
• Leads coordination and execution of client/consumer events as needed.
• Completion of post program analysis following consumer, business to business programs and client/consumer events.
• Provides clear direction and guidance with follow-up, as needed, to ensure RSM and client expectations are consistently exceeded.
• May be requested to manage others, including third party, depending on the account and task.
• Travel is required and may be extensive depending on the assigned account.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred with 3-5 years of experience.
• Experience with account management, preferably in an agency environment.
• Successful supervisory experience to include delegation and follow-up.
• Exceptional organization, planning and project management skills that reflect strong attention to detail.
• Proficient use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and comfortable with technology.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills Commands strong presence in sales/presentation environment.
• Displays a high level of energy, persistence and a positive outlook, learns from mistakes and constructive criticism and continuously seeks ways to improve.
• Deals effectively with diverse work styles and in differing environments, adjusts constructively to setbacks and plans for change.
• Initiates action and is assertive and decisive, overcomes obstacles to achieve high-quality, beneficial results.
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.