THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Who our client is:
• Commercial real estate firm with a footprint across North Carolina.
• Firm’s expertise encompasses all all aspects of commercial real estate, including brokerage, consulting and advisory services, and investment services.
Why you should consider this opportunity:
• Culture defined by innovation, entrepreneurship, and creativity.
• High visibility role with the ability to significantly impact a fast-growing company.
• Flexible work environment and dynamic office space.
• Fun and fast-paced company culture.
• Coordinate and conduct new hire orientation programs for employees and process all necessary paperwork in accordance with state and federal requirements.
• Assists with the annual open enrollment process for all benefit plans including assisting employees with day to day questions on a regular basis.
• Ensures that all personnel records are maintained in accordance with policy and state/federal laws.
• Assist employees with the interpretation and correct application of all HR policies, procedures and programs.
• Prepares and presents human resources related reports, documents and other necessary correspondence.
• Assists and/or performs human resources related special projects or assignments as needed or required.
• Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews. Schedules interviews.
• Assists immediate supervisors with coaching, guidance and assistance to first line supervisors and managers in the areas of employee relations, disciplinary action, conflict resolution and other human resources management issues.
• 7-10+ years of professional level human resources experience.
• Strong customer service focus.
• Detail oriented, strong organizational skills and polished communication.