Warehouse and Delivery Team Member
Deliver products on assigned route to Artisan Beverage customer accounts while meeting internal schedule and quality standards. Provide excellent customer service to customers by assisting with problem resolutions and proper communication to other Artisan team members.
• Organize and load product for delivery utilizing the manifest assuring the most efficient delivery route and schedule.
• Gather appropriate POS items for deliveries.
• Delivering product as per customer requirements (i.e. 2nd floor, receiving or reception etc) obtaining signatures and completing payment.
• Address and resolve customer problems as appropriate. Inform supervisor of outstanding issues.
• Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum 1-year of truck driving experience of a 24′ ft. or longer straight truck.
• 1 – 3 years in a service-oriented position.
• Must have a good driving record.
• Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card.
• Must have a valid driver’s license (no “major moving violations” as described in the employment application supplement and in accordance with applicable state law).
• Ability to lift up to 100lbs, navigate and read a map.
• Ability to use Encompass mobile to show prof of delivery and collect payment.
• Excellent customer service skills and dealing with customers face-to-face.
• Must be a team player and able to work well with minimum supervision.
• Knowledge of safe work practices.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work without supervision; organize and manage time.
• Must be a team player.
• Ability to work in a warehouse environment in all types of weather.
• Ability to drive throughout assigned route in all kinds of weather and road conditions.
• Ability to work within tight time constraints in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work flexible hours preferred.
• Previous light truck experience preferred.
• Experience with hand truck /dolly type equipment preferred.
• Good verbal and written communication skills required.
• Interpersonal skills a plus.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, push/pull, or balance weight for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently lift, move, and/or carry up to a maximum of 100 pounds by hand or may use dolly type equipment to deliver product to customers. Employee will regularly drive a delivery truck and must be able to enter and exit the truck throughout the day.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near mechanical equipment. Drive throughout assigned route in all kinds of weather and road conditions.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.