Social Ape Marketing is a forward-thinking marketing company that produces creative content for clients to build brand awareness and produce results one engaging conversation at a time. We seek to hire a talented intern who has the desire to learn and work in a high-paced, fun environment. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, passionate about social media and public relations and dedicated to growing Social Ape. The internship will begin September 4, 2017.
• Research the latest trends in social media.
• Create fun and unique content for our clients as well as Social Ape.
• Attend marketing events and client events with the Social Ape Marketing team.
• Administrative duties.
• Attend client meetings.
• Create flyers, graphics and visual content.
• Work with the Social Ape team to plan and execute social media and public relations campaigns.
• Create event invites as well as plan special events for clients and Social Ape.
• Write Social Ape blog posts to be posted on the Social Ape website.
• Create the Social Ape weekly newsletter.
• Proficient with all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, etc.).
• 15 hours per week in the office.
• An outgoing personality with the ability to meet clients as well as reach out to media.
• Ability to think outside the box and have a creative mindset.
• Basic photo editing and graphic design skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Google products.
• Flexible schedule with ability to work nights and weekends on occasion.
• Positive attitude.
• An insatiable drive to grow and learn new concepts.
• Available for Communications, Marketing, Writing and Public Relations majors.
Please email your resume to April Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Ape Fall Internship” in the subject line. Deadline to apply is August 25, 2017.