Fair Lending Report Analyst, Mortgage
TRUPOINT Partners helps more than 500 financial institutions nationwide comply and grow. Our flagship software, TRUPOINT Analytics, is a powerful analytics platform that enables lenders to reduce risk, manage compliance and grow revenue. TRUPOINT Analytics offers an advanced suite of web-based data discovery tools and rich analytic insight for financial institutions.
Competitive salary, plus benefits
Charlotte, North Carolina
TRUPOINT’s Fair Lending Report Analysts will be an important part of our sales and customer success team. Our clients use our TRUPOINT Analytics software to reduce risk, uncover opportunities and increase profitability; the Fair Lending Report Analyst will be involved in the practical side of making that happen every day. They are trusted advisers on how to use our product and use it to meet our customer’s needs. They will also work with the sales and marketing teams, and the product development teams, to improve the product and customers’ use of it. The Fair Lending Report Analyst will be responsible for working with clients and reviewing Fair Lending Analytics results with the clients via WebEx.
• Reviewing client loan data and the resulting analysis the TRUPOINT Analytics software.
• Helping identify potential Fair Lending issues or focal points for the client.
• Training clients on relevant analysis and reports created by our products.
• Working with our data analysts to better serve our customers.
• Pushing customer feature requests and ideas to the new product team.
• Experience in lending; mortgage, HMDA or Fair Lending compliance experience a plus.
• Knowledge of mortgage underwriting, pricing or lending compliance experience a plus.
• A general understanding of fees and APR associated with mortgage lending.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and must be able to build strong relationships with clients.
• Must enjoy helping clients and serving them as a trusted resource.
• Comfortable with data analysis and willing to learn new programs.
• Willing and able to identify cross-sell opportunities and work with sales and marketing teams.
• Expert at juggling competing demands and managing limited time, while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Team-oriented but eager to act aggressively to get things done for our customers.
• Passionate about building a great company and a great product.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive base salary.
• Flexible time off and paid vacation.
• Paid holidays.
• Paid health insurance, plus dental and vision.
• 401K with match.
• Great company culture.
• Tremendous opportunity for growth.
Please send your resume along with a brief description of why you think you’re perfect for the role to email@example.com.
TRUPOINT Partners is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.