Grateful. Positive. Significant. Excellent. Respectful. Grinder. Transparent. Chaotic. Graceful. Growing.
Do you see yourself in the words above? These words are a summary of the ten core values our company is founded on. We are looking to expand our team by finding exceptional people that fall in line with our beliefs, standards and culture. We are teammates looking to grow the Clean Juice brand to one of the most premier and well known in the world, while maintaining the highest standards in our people, product and process.
We have fun. We work hard. We love each other. We provide unapologetically honest feedback. We laugh. We create. We problem solve. We constantly strategize. If this living, breathing work environment seems like it is a fit for you, please read more about the skills desired for joining our team. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to the opportunity to meet you soon.
We are in search of a Creative Designer. This position will report to the VP of Marketing and work hand in hand with our creative and marketing team to move our brand forward. This is a role for a creative individual with willingness to collaborate within a team environment. Must be self-driven and have strong attention to detail. You will be an integral part of every step of the creative process.
Responsibilities and skills:
• Must be a strong multi-tasker.
• Will oversee multiple design projects at one time.
• Strong graphic design skills with a proven experience.
• Photography and videography skills needed.
• Proficient web design (Word Press).
• Have a beat on all current design trends.
• Work with Creative Manager to hit all deadlines for creative assets.
• Provide accurate time estimates for all work.
• Work with franchisees to ensure they have what they need from the creative team.
• Must edit and proof all assets before finalizing and distributing.
• Communicate effectively with the creative and marketing teams.
• Ability to take and implement feedback immediately.
• Proficient with: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Word Press.
• This role will report directly to the VP of Marketing.
Email resumes and design portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.